- Bitcrusher (Short Loop and Long Loop) is a dirty distorted futuristic beat with attitude.
- Arm For Battle (Loop) is a heroic orchestral loop portraying hope and preparation in a battle scenario.
What else did I do today?
Even though I am on paternity leave things are quite hectic at the moment - but in a good way. I drop my son off at daycare at 08:45 in the mornings and then I have some time to spare for my projects until 13:30 when I pick him up again. He is only spending short periods of time there still as he just started last week but it's still a bit heartbreaking leaving him in the morning as he bursts into tears as I leave him. My wife is taking care of our new baby girl most of the time so I can spend the 4 hours on my projects most days. Today was an exception though, I had to spend 2 hours searching for my wallet (which I had apparently left behind at the daycare center) and another 2 hours cleaning my car.... so no time for my projects during the day today.
3DS Max and Unity
I'm also spending some time in 3DS Max learning some low polygon modelling. I am making a little space game so I can learn both 3DS Max and Unity3D properly because I plan to make the sequel to the yet unreleased game "Performa Cars" using Unity's powerful 3D engine. I will still make the game very much 2D looking because my passion is top-down racing.
[caption id="attachment_364" align="alignright" width="300" caption="My KXF 450"][/caption]
Our local motocross track is open on Wednesday evenings (as well as weekends) so today I spend 3 hours there practicing. I rid my Kawasaki KXF 450 (2008 model) and it went fairly well until blisters in my left palm put an end to the session. I'll have to figure out a way to tape it up for the weekend. My goal is to ride twice a week all year around. In the winter I put on spiked ice tires and I actually prefer to ride in the winter because the grip is amazing... and I don't overheat as much as I do in the summer =)
Modern Warfare 2
I also managed to squeeze in a two hour session of playing Modern Warfare 2 with a mate of mine tonight.
Plan for the coming weeks
My plan for Imphenzia Projects during the coming weeks include:
- Re-launch the Imphenzia Games web site with the new design (as Music and Soundtrack)
- Release Performa Cars (a.k.a. project Computer Touring Car Championship) as freeware
- Composing more music for release on Imphenzia Soundtrack
- Continue to learn low poly modelling and Unity3D development for future Imphenzia Games projects
- Keep this blog updated
Imphenzia aside, I also need to:
- Spend time with my family
- Practice motocross
- Keep fit (run 3 times a week)
- Buy another car... can't fit the new double pram in the boot/trunk...
- Contact contractors for building plans... boring...
Now it's time for bed at 01:53 - should have no problem sleeping.